Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Food Please!

My pretty girl :)

Hey girls, look at my cute purse :)

I love her so much!

Today has been a pretty good day. Paislyn is doing good, but having a "food bump" along the way. She was eating pretty good yesterday and all the sudden today she will not eat her formula at all. She is throwing it up everytime I get the bottle near her mouth :( It makes me sad because I know how much Paislyn LOVES to eat. Please pray tonight that she begins to drink her formula better. She has been eating some baby food no problem, but she needs to drink her formula to stay hydrated. Paislyn had her discharge echo done today and it looked great. The Doctor came in today and said yet again, that Paislyn looked great. It is reassuring that they all feel so good about how she looks. At the same time it is hard for me because she is still not acting like my Paislyn. I know it has been only 4 days since her surgery, but I want her to smile and be my crazy lady like usual! I know that God has brought her this far and he will watch over her the rest of the way. Just please pray she starts eating great! They have started fluids just to keep her hydrated, but want us to keep feeding her too. She needs to eat good tonight and tomorrow so we can still go home tomorrow! Today our roommates left : ( The Troupe's went home. Matthew was so excited when they were walking out the door, it was so precious! It felt empty in our room when they left, but I am so happy they were able to go home! We are so glad we met them and will forever have an awesome friendship! Thanks everyone for all your prayers, and continue to pray for Pay tonight : ) She needs to pull through this end part and I know she can do it! : )

5 comments:

  1. She will do it...IT'S GONNA BE ALRIGHT! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for Paislyn and I am faithful that you will all be home soon!
    Diane Miller

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Aubrey - could her bows get any cuter? And the purse totally cracks me up - I love it. Sweet girl will feel better soon. She just needs some time. Praying for her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying Paislyn tonight will start keeping her formula down.She may have had some anthestetic in her from the echo??? makes you sick.hopefully, she's got all that junk out.Lets BELIEVE together..YOU & JAKE get some rest, so when you're HOME you'll feel good! I think of you two just as much..love & believe!! Praising for Praislyn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hated leaving today while you guys were having such a tough day! We miss you so much already. It's so crazy since we didn't even know you 6 days ago. Tell Jake that Sarah Anne sends a sweet "oh no" his way!

    ReplyDelete