Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Home Sweet Home :)

It's that time .... Again .... We get to go HOME :) as WONDERFUL  as this hospital is and as WONDERFUL as every nurse is we are so ready to be home. I am so thankful for a hospital that is so amazing and everyone in it who loves my Paislyn. They will forever be in our hearts :) we have also made friends with families here from all around the world literally :) Paislyn has fallen in love with a little boy who is a year and a half old and his name is Mohomad, Paislyn however calls him "Ohamad" :) his family is from Lebanon and just his mommy is here in the states with him to figure out why his kidneys aren't working and he isn't growing properly. He is a precious , happy little boy and has a sweet mommy too whom I have enjoyed talking to and learning about her culture. People are here from all different religions, all walks of life..... But what brings us together is our precious little kids need to be healed :) please continue to pray from Mohomad and his family:) Also please kep praying for Jaedyn. We first met Jaedyn during Paislyns 2nd open heart surgery and Jaedyns 1st open heart surgery. Jaedyn just had her 3rd here last week and is in the ouchy stage :) She is a beautiful red haired spunky little girl , please continue to pray for her snd her family! Along with all of the friends we have met I honestly can't say enough of these nurses. I want to say thank you to everyone who is a nurse in any field, but it takes a special nurse to love on these children even in their very frustrating moments .... Examples ... Paislyn greeting them with "what are you doing in here?" Or " bye ma'am poo poo head" or " NOOOOO ( with a finger pointed in their face). " they just love her even more lol.... I am SO THANKFUL!!!
I don't even know how to begin to thank EVERYONE who has bought or sent Paislyn gifts, given us money, gift cards, love and encouragement, prayers, hugs, cards, food, and who have truly LOVED us though this process..... You all don't honestly understand what a HUGE part of this journey you have been. It's so amazing to me that I have had such support. At a time in my life where my world has been rocked... God brought to me the most firm foundation of support and love from everyone. He gave me a peace that surpasses all understanding, he brought friends and family in my life that have encouraged me and helped me so much, God has met EVERY and I mean every need of mine since the day we arrived. And I ask myself....... How or why do I every doubt God? Why fear the unknown, when God knows all.... He has my life and Paislyns life all figured out and he is a WONDERFUL person to have it all figured out. Paislyns journey does not end here...... Paislyn has and always will have Congenitial Heart Disease. Her heart has been "fixed".... But her future will always have heart doctors involved :) I BELIEVE God has such amazing plans for my girl. Paislyn has developed a LOVE for Doctors and "doing bitals" on everyone, listening with her "telescope" to everyone's hearts and she says she wants to be a Doctor when she grows up :) well I can't tell you how amazing it would be to have a doctor like Paislyn with a testimony like she does. She can help fix children and tell them about the love, grace, and mercy of Jesus as she does :) God has transformed me throughout Paislyns journey..... I said when Paislyn was 6 weeks old, " If this is what it took for me to fall flat on my face and see and experience Jesus in a way I had never before than every moment of this journey has been worth it. " God is how I've gotten through this.......... My little baby who was not breathing on her own , oxygen levels falling into the 60's and they told me wouldn't survive her 1st open heart surgery...... Is a BEAUTIFUL, SMART, STRONG, SPUNKY, LOVING, 2 and a half year old with an oxygen level in the mid and high 90's!!!!!! :) that is GOD! She is nothing short of a miracle and I am beyond blessed to be her mommy :)
The nurses came into our room the other day when the superheroes where here at the hospital..... They asked Paislyn which one was her favorite superhero....... Her response was ..." My mommy is my favorite superhero." We all just looked at her , me fighting back tears of course :) She's never said anything like that before, but what she doesn't know is that she is and will forever be MY FAVORITE SUPERHERO ;)

We are going HOME!!!!! Praise the LORD!!!!! :) LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "   Jeremiah 29:11


No comments:

Post a Comment