Saturday, June 1, 2013

Today I got a pretty amazing surprise :) I got the greatest FaceTime call :) Today there was an amazing group of people who gathered together and had Team Paislyn T-shirts made and they walked in the 5k Color Blaze in Lima for my baby girl. My friend Shanda kept trying to FaceTime me and of course it was having trouble connecting..... But when it finally connected and I saw them all I immediately started crying. It took me by surprise and brought me such joy at the same time :) I couldn't believe all of those wonderful friends of mine came together to do something so selfless for my baby girl. I cry thinking about all the people who love Paislyn..... At how many people Paislyn has touched...it truly is incredible to me. I want to thank everyone that came and walked or ran for Pay today , I love you all soooo much and appreciate you all more than you know. It's so amazing how God has used each one of you in our lives and what a blessing each one of you are to me! You are all very special and loving people! I hope God blesses each one of you like you all have blessed me! Paislyn kept watching the video of all of you all saying " We love you Aubrey and Little Miss Miracle" over and over again saying "Go miracle" lol :)
On a totally different note....... I was thinking today, which you have lots of time to do in a hospital ha ha about how much God has worked in my life in the last 3 years. I was sitting talking to a heart mom in the playroom by myself today and as we were talking I said, " It's not really like me to just talk to people like I have been, Paislyn has really made me come out of my shell a lot." We'll for all of you that know Paislyn she is a people person and talks to everyone:) she played with like 5 new kids today in the playroom and I know God gave her the gift of loving and socializing with others for a reason..... However I was not given that gift :) Paislyn acts like my mom for All of you that no my mom haha they Are social butterflies :) but it made me sit back and think...... Of where I am now compared to where I was when Paislyn was first born... I wasn't strong enough to even stay alone in Paislyns room all night with her for her first surgery and sometimes now I look at the things I am doing and think wow thank you God for working in me to make me the strong mommy I need to be. I am more able to talk to people about Paislyn and other families and I know it's how God has worked in my life. He has given me a confidence in him and myself as a mommy of the most beautiful little girl who has Congential Heart Disease. Paislyns "special heart" has opened a lot of doors for me to meet a lot of "special people". I have been surrounded with so many heart families and friends and my family for support it is truly overwhelming at times. I mean do I really deserve all of this love and support??? It doesn't feel like it at times but WOW :) it's pretty awesome to see and feel! I can say this.... I am the most BLESSED mommy in the world to the most beautiful Paislyn, I have the MOST INCREDIBLE mom and dad and entire family, the greatest Pastor and church family, the most amazing workplace, the most thoughtful friends, and the most amazing heart families and I am so excited about the peace I feel and the place my life is headed..... And all the glory goes to The Lord!!!  I love all of you!! Thank you for coming along side me in this journey!







1 comment: