Monday, May 6, 2013

A Mommy's Heart

I'm going to start out by saying I TRUST GOD!!!!! But tonight my heart hurts ...... I am overwhelmed to think about my sweet Paislyn Nicole going through another open heart surgery on Thursday. I look into her beautiful big brown eyes and I couldn't love someone or something more than I do that little girl. She has changed my life more than I ever thought it could. I know there is so much prayer over Paislyn and we couldn't be more BLESSED to have friends and family who love us so much and who have supported us in so many ways. I am so thankful tonight for the doctors who are able to "fix" my baby girls heart and I'm so thankful that we will be at one of the best hospitals. I just am not looking forward to handing my sweet baby girl over...... Although Paislyns heart is not perfect anatomy wise it is perfect in my eyes.... She has the sweetest most loving heart. In the moments where she is playing and just looks up and says, " Mommy I love you so much" or when I am getting ready in the morning and she says, " Mommy you are beautiful" or when all she wants to do is sing "God of Angel Armies" or read " Jonah in the whales belly" in her Bible, or when I asked her if she wanted to bring her Dora book to the hospital the other day and she said, " No mommy I just want to bring my Bible.... It's those moments that take my breath away. Paislyn is such a beautiful little girl inside and out. She loves EVERYONE and is such a love bug. God is going to use her for BIG things someday, I am sure of it!!! But for right now...... Inside my "mommy heart" I'm struggling...... I'm being very honest and I'm overwhelmed at what all is going on in my life and thinking about my baby girl in surgery kills me. But this is what I KNOW.........God watched over my tiny 6 week old Paislyn in her first open heart surgery, He watched over my chunky 7 month old Paislyn in her second open heart surgery and WILL watch over my sweet and spunky 2 year old in her third open heart surgery! I am asking that everyone please keep flooding heaven with prayers for my baby girl and for peace in my heart :) I know everything will be ok and God has this all in control! I am trusting him with all things and especially my little girl! I ended my night putting my baby girl to bed and her asking me to sing God of Angel Armies with her........ I'm not sure it gets much sweeter......

As you are praying for Paislyn please join me in praying for baby Christian as he will be having his second open heart surgery the same day as Paislyns, please lift up his parents Hunter and Ashly Pauly as their hearts feel just like mine. Christian is an adorable and sweet little boy and God will protect him through his journey as well! I can't wait to meet this family someday! They are pretty amazing!!

Thank you all for everything you have done...So many people have Blessed me during this process in ways I do not deserve. You are all truly amazing and again I don't know where we would be with out the constant prayer from everyone. Thank YOU for PRAYING FOR PAISLYN :) She will always be my LITTLE MISS MIRACLE :)

"Hear my cry, O God; listen to my prayer. From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the foe."  Psalm 61:1-3




http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=qOkImV2cJDg&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch




3Fv%3DqOkImV2cJDg

"God of Angel Armies"

4 comments:

  1. You are an amazing woman Aubrey! And Paislyn is blessed to have such a strong mommy! It takes a very special person, to turn something so difficult, into something amazing...and you have done a great job! There is no doubt God is with you...and holding your precious angel in his arms. Peace be with you...and our prayers as well! Sincerely, Aimee, Jason, and Nevaeh LeVan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW how hard this is and am praying for you!!!!!!! I'm praying God will give you His peace that passes all understanding when you have to hand her over, during the surgery, and as she recovers. And what a WONDERFUL feeling that will be when this third surgery is behind you! (I can't wait till we are there)And don't forget about those angel armies!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aubrey, you are truly an inspiration and vibrantly strong woman. God has blessed you with SO much! Yes, he has given you a lot on your plate over the years....but look how much stronger it has made you. Look how much it has built your TRUST in HIM and to show others that devoted trust. That is why the Lord chose to use you and Paislyn to deliver your faith to so many others!! It is so enlightening to hear that you teach your little girl about God's love and healing....so many of us are quilty of not passing this on the way we should to our children (and I am one)! You are both so SPECIAL - not only in God's eyes....but to many of us who follow your story! God be with you through this time, and just know that your little "Angel" is in God's Hands and will be FOREVER!! Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aubrey, People that you don't even know are praying. Be encouraged we are out here. You are not alone, dear sister. May God give Paislyn His miraculous healing touch and may He give you His peace knowing that He is in control. He can do anything but fail. "Now unto Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all we could ask or imagine."

    ReplyDelete