Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mothers Day:)

Happy Mothers Day to all the mommies out there! I had a GREAT Mother's Day today. I wouldn't of changed a thing. My baby girl got me a pink coffee mug that said " Mom you Rock" and a very sweet card, also ( from my parents) a picture frame with our picture in it and candy and a sweet card, I got an Oragami Owl necklace from my mom and dad, and a beautiful heart necklace from my sister and brother in law! I was BEYOND BLESSED! The best gift of all was seeing my sweet Paislyn walk and play with her cousins today. As exhausted as I am I was so happy and excited to see her just WALK! I can't believe she had open heart surgery 4 days ago!!!! This journey has been crazy..... I look back at my blog from Pays last surgery and ya my life was different.... Different dynamics than this time around but it's crazy how God shows up on the scene of my life right when I need him. No matter the trial big or small God is there. I can't imagine going through a harder time in my life than i am right now and I want everyone to know....... I FEEL PEACE...peace that only comes from my Heavenly Father...peace that God has filled my heart with.

Today Paislyn has gotten her central chest tube removed, she also got her pacer wires removed. She is no longer hooked up to an IV, however she still has her IV in her neck so they can draw blood instead of poking her. Paislyn has walked for the first time today , and walked ALOT! She has played in the play room today for a long time with her cousins and smiled a lot today. She also has eaten a little bit today which is awesome! God is so good!! Pay is still very sore which is to be expected duh... Lol but I still hate seeing her hurt:( she is being such a big girl though and I am beyond proud of her! WE ARE ALMOST DONE!!!!! Almost done with the last surgery:) it's a feeling I can't explain :) good things are ahead in mine and Paislyns life...... I feel a peace about what God is trying to do In my life and ready for where he leads us! I couldn't be a happier or prouder momma today on Mother's Day! I have so much to be thankful for :) my baby girl is my world, and the best gift I have ever been given was on August 24th 2010 when I was given the gift of being a mommy :) please keep praying for a smooth recovery!!! :) love my lady!









No comments:

Post a Comment