Saturday, August 24, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday Paislyn!

Happy birthday to the most beautiful little girl in the world! I can't believe my 5 lb 15 oz baby girl is 3 years old today! I am beyond blessed today as I look at my beautiful daughter. God has given ME the biggest gift today as I watch her play, talk, sing, run, dance and be the amazing little girl God has called her to be. I replay the countless days in the hospitals.... The "she won't survive this surgery" talks from doctors,  the tests, surgeries, etc.... And yet I smile because I look into those big beautiful brown eyes and I see the hands and feet of Jesus. I see what God has done in Paislyns life and am overwhelmed with gratitude. Each and every child is a gift and miracle and I'm so blessed to have been given Paislyn. She is more of a gift to me than she will ever know. I can't even type this without tears coming down my face .......... The other day when Paislyn was getting her chest x-ray a nurse asked Paislyn what she wanted to be when she grew up..  Paislyn very quickly said, " I want to be a doctor so I can fix kids." I looked down at my almost 3 year old and was amazed by that response.... God has given Paislyn such an outgoing and amazing heart, she loves everyone, she knows no strangers, everyone is her "best friend ", and she loves Jesus! Sometimes I wish I had a little more of Paislyn in me...When I was pregnant with pay I use to rub my belly everyday and ask God that she be healthy and whole..... I prayed that everyday, after learning of Paislyns heart condition, I went somewhere I should of and I asked God why? I prayed every single day she be healthy so why did she have to go through all this? Why did she have only half a heart? But I now know the answer..PAISLYN IS HEALTHY:) she's amazing, I prayed she would be healthy , I didn't pray she wouldn't go through trials, I actually sometimes look at Paislyn and can't believe all she has went through and just how amazing and healthy she really is :) ... The day my doctor laid that 5 lb 15 oz little girl on my chest I fell in love..... I didn't know the capacity of what that love would really be. Paislyn has had to be strong since the moment she was born. She is a fighter and spunky and had to be. I love every conversation we have, every kiss, every hug, every giggle, every learning experience,  her beautiful heart, smile, her big brown eyes, her little curls, her prayers, her songs, her cute little sayings, and her "pretty"on her chest! So my baby blessing turns 3 today.... She's not a baby anymore:) Paislyn Nicole thank you for letting me be your mommy! Thank you for challenging me each and everyday to be the Woman and mommy God has called me to be, thank you for changing my life and showing me just what it means to fully TRUST God! You are MY miracle and my baby girl forever and always! I love you so much Paislyn Nicole! Happy 3rd Birthday sweet girl.... I can't wait to see what God has in store for your life, I'm not sure I can even comprehend what a testimony you will have and what a blessing you are and will be to everyone you meet! I love you....... Let the Doc Mcstuffins birthday party begin ; )










No comments:

Post a Comment