Monday, July 8, 2013

Well today has been an amazing and overwhelming day for me. Last night I noticed Paislyn looking a little puffy again around her eyes and it started to make me very nervous. As you all know last time that happened she was life flighted to Michigan hours later. Well we took her to the doctor and they did a chest x ray and she does in fact have more fluid around her heart and lungs. The doctors are just going to double her doses of her diuretics to try and get the fluid off and then we will get another chest x ray on Thursday to make sure the fluid is coming off :) the last couple weeks have been interesting to say the least..... Paislyn had an ear infection, in which I PRAISED God.... Weird I know but I'm thankful for the "normal" doctor appointments, also Paislyn has still been VERY emotional and up and down .... It's hard and it makes me sad as her mommy because I want to "fix" whatever it is that is making her act that way. Yes , I know she is two, yes I know she is a girl, and yes I know she is spoiled..... However, the way she is acting is something beyond all of those circumstances. A lot has went on in her life here lately and I pray over her daily for peace. I'm ready for her to live her life and be her happy little self again.

Well in the midst of all those little trials I've had a little stress with some money issues ...... Again , it's just money and well it's very little compared to other issues in my life and everyone else's. Today I went to work and like any other day did what I had to do and went about my day. As I was getting ready to leave I was given an envelope........on the envelope it said Aubrey & Pay...... I looked in the envelope and saw LOTS of money. I immediately said I did not want the envelope and began to ask questions. Well the girls began to tell me that they had raised money for the 5k Team Paislyn walk they did. I tried to sit there and take it all in and I began to laugh so I wouldn't cry, because that's what I do ;) I was then given a stack of papers with lots and lots of names on them...... Well.... I lost it. I cried and cried. I was so overwhelmed.... I mean why in the world would all these people do this for Paislyn and I? Why did we deserve this? As I looked through this list of names I cried harder and harder.... The love and prayers we have received from All these people was amazing enough ... And now this? I still can't comprehend the amount of love we have been shown through this process. There really aren't words for how I feel inside. BLESSED..... That's what we are. We have been beyond blessed actually and if I could personally thank each and everyone of you I would. I am so thankful for each one of you for the money you have given, the prayers you have said, the hugs and words of encouragement, the texts and phone calls I've received. I can't tell you want you all mean to me. I do not deserve everything we have been given but I am so incredibly thankful to each and everyone of you! God has shown his face through all of you..... That money couldn't of came at a better time.... God knew when I needed it and again showed me to always TRUST in him :) so again thank you all for letting God work through each and everyone of you to BLESS US! We love you all so much!

"Give thanks no matter what happens. God wants you to thank him because you believe in Christ Jesus. " 1Thessalonians 5:18

"Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift! "      2 Corinthians 9:15




No comments:

Post a Comment