Saturday, March 12, 2011

Anticipation

I feel so much stress lifted off of me since I talked to Paislyn's surgeon last week. However, I know how up and down the road can be at times and I am prepared for it either way. We received a call a few days ago to schedule Paislyn's Echo with Dr. Armstrong at U of M. Her Echo will be on March 21st at 1:15 p.m.! I am so excited to see what is going on in that precious little heart of hers, and am nervous at the same time. I know God has it under control and I will be okay with whatever we find out. I also know that we have such a powerful and miraculous God and he is able to perform MIRACLES! I am hoping for a miracle for my baby girl. Please join us in praying that God has Paislyn's heart in his hands, and that her Echo looks great! I know he is able : ) Thank you all so much for your prayers for Paislyn throughout this journey, I believe it is because of all of your prayers that she has come as far as she has. You have all blessed are family so much!

1 comment: