Sunday, March 20, 2011

It's here!

The day has finally come... we are headed back to The University of Michigan Hospital. However, this is not how I pictured our next visit to Michigan. We are headed back to the hospital for an Echo and not another surgery at this time and that in and of itself is a praise God. In October, when Paislyn had her first surgery we were told she would probably need about 3 surgeries to fix the problems in her heart. We were told that we would be coming back to Michigan around 6 months of age for her 2nd surgery, well Paislyn will be 7 months old next Thursday and she has yet to have her 2nd surgery. Yes, I know it is just a month so far, but God is working in Paislyn's life and she is doing well right now. We are headed up to Michigan tomorrow for Paislyn to have a sedated Echo done at 2p.m. I am anxious and excited to see what is going on in that precious little heart of hers. I do believe God can perform Miracles! I also know that no matter the outcome of her echo I will do whatever it takes, with a smile on my face to make sure Paislyn is healthy, because God gave me the most precious GIFT in the world. I am again coming to you for prayer! Please join me in praying for Paislyn's heart and echo tomorrow. Pray for the Doctors to see exactly what they need to see and for good news..... well just pray for a MIRACLE :) That would work! Thank you so much, love you all!

" You are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among the peoples." Psalm 77:14

No comments:

Post a Comment